Little Red Riding Hood from the perspective of me being the wood-chopper.
I was having a well earned rest when the phone rang. "Hello? Wood-cutter at your service."
"I'm at 51, Hunter Street."
"OK, coming in half an hour." I hung up. I am a wood-cutter and I work for the public.
I set off for 51, Hunter street but on the way at 33, Hunter Street I heard a scream! I ran inside as fast as I could and saw a wolf. The screaming was coming from the wolf, or-inside the wolf? I slashed the wolf in half. Out popped two people. I said "well, I'd better be off then," and went on my way to 51, Hunter Street.
"OK, coming in half an hour." I hung up. I am a wood-cutter and I work for the public.
I set off for 51, Hunter street but on the way at 33, Hunter Street I heard a scream! I ran inside as fast as I could and saw a wolf. The screaming was coming from the wolf, or-inside the wolf? I slashed the wolf in half. Out popped two people. I said "well, I'd better be off then," and went on my way to 51, Hunter Street.
No comments:
Post a Comment